Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gods and Monsters Show at the Lark



my first local gallery show (as part of a group, I am not yet supercool enough for my own solo show) starts TOMORROW! I'll be displaying 7 pieces with a God or Monster theme (also a lot of bare breasts are involved in the work I choose as well for some reason).

Opening night is from 5-9pm, The lark Gallery will provide snacks and wine.
It is kid friendly (as long as you are cool with them looking at naked monster art).

The address is 743 Broadway, Tacoma 98402
inside Sanford&Son Antiques on the Middle Floor.

I plan to be there sometime between 6 and 7 before heading over to the TAM to listen to Lance "Beautiful Angle" Kagey wax poetic about typography.
There are worse ways to spend the evening.
Hope to see you there.

Below is my price list for the show. Lots of keen Stowe art... very reasonably priced.


3 comments:

Erik B. said...

Congrats on the show Stowe!

I am sure it will be great.

Eidtalheg said...

Congrats! Any chance the featured pieces might be shown here on the blog for those of us who live far, far away?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sale of Vamperella!